Table of contents
About this book
This edited volume presents new data and insights from the most internationally respected PGE experts, representing a variety of disciplines ranging from chemistry, geochemistry, biology, environmental science to toxicology and environmental health. It builds upon three previous co-edited books published by Springer, Zereini and Alt (Eds.) (1999, 2000 and 2006), incorporating the most recent advances on the topic. The book covers the following topical areas related to PGE: sources and applications, analytical methods, environmental fate, bioavailability and chemical behaviour, use of bioindicators and human exposures and health risk potential.
Highly interdisciplinary in orientation, this book is a comprehensive guide to academics, students and professionals working in a number of different scientific fields, who are interested in topics related to platinum metal emissions in the environment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-44559-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-44558-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-44559-4
- Series Print ISSN 1863-5520
- Series Online ISSN 1863-5539
- About this book