Table of contents
About this book
This book highlights recent advances in soft and stretchable biointegrated electronics. A renowned group of authors address key ideas in the materials, processes, mechanics, and devices of soft and stretchable electronics; the wearable electronics systems; and bioinspired and implantable biomedical electronics. Among the topics discussed are liquid metals, stretchable and flexible energy sources, skin-like devices, in vitro neural recording, and more.
Special focus is given to recent advances in extremely soft and stretchable bio-inspired electronics with real-world clinical studies that validate the technology. Foundational theoretical and experimental aspects are also covered in relation to the design and application of these biointegrated electronics systems. This is an ideal book for researchers, engineers, and industry professionals involved in developing healthcare devices, medical tools and related instruments relevant to various clinical practices.
Bioelectronic Sensors Bioinspired Electronics High Density Mapping Electrodes Implantable Electronics Implantable Stretchable Electronics Integrated Wearable Biosensors Organic Bioelectronic Devices Single-Crystal Nanoribbons Soft Electronic Sensors Stretchable Bioelectronics
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-28694-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-28692-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-28694-5
- Series Print ISSN 2198-0063
- Series Online ISSN 2198-0071
- Buy this book on publisher's site