Table of contents
About this book
This text provides a practical guide providing step-by-step protocol to design and develop vaccines. Chapters detail protocols for developing novel vaccines against infectious bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites for humans and animals. Volume 1: Vaccines for Human Diseases has an introductory section on how vaccines impacted diseases, the immunological mechanism of vaccines, future challenges for vaccinologists, and current trends in vaccinology. The design of human vaccines for viral, bacterial, fungal, parasitic and prion diseases as well as vaccines for drug abuse, allergy, and tumor vaccines are also described in this volume. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Vaccine Design: Methods and Protocols, Volume 1: Vaccinesfor Human Diseases aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3387-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3385-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3387-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book