About this book
Are memory applications more critical than they have been in the past? Yes, but even more critical is the number of designs and the sheer number of bits on each design. It is assured that catastrophes, which were avoided in the past because memories were small, will easily occur if the design and test engineers do not do their jobs very carefully.
High Performance Memory Testing: Design Principles, Fault Modeling and Self Test is based on the author's 20 years of experience in memory design, memory reliability development and memory self test.
High Performance Memory Testing: Design Principles, Fault Modeling and Self Test is written for the professional and the researcher to help them understand the memories that are being tested.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b101876
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-7255-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-306-47972-4
- Series Print ISSN 0929-1296
- Buy this book on publisher's site