Table of contents
About this book
This volume contains the best papers presented at the 2nd ECCOMAS International Conference on Multiscale Computations for Solids and Fluids, held June 10-12, 2015.
Topics dealt with include multiscale strategy for efficient development of scientific software for large-scale computations, coupled probability-nonlinear-mechanics problems and solution methods, and modern mathematical and computational setting for multi-phase flows and fluid-structure interaction.
The papers consist of contributions by six experts who taught short courses prior to the conference, along with several selected articles from other participants dealing with complementary issues, covering both solid mechanics and applied mathematics.
Coupled probability-mechanics problems Eccomas Large-scale computations Multi-physics problems Multi-scale computations Software development issues
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-27996-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-27994-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-27996-1
- Series Print ISSN 1871-3033
- Buy this book on publisher's site