Table of contents
About this book
This book offers in a single volume a unique collection of the state-of-the-art experimental procedures utilized for the induction, detection, and modeling of this complex cellular program of oncogene-induced senescence. The book encompasses protocols for studying this multi-step program in human specimens and a variety of experimental models including cultured mammalian cells, laboratory mice, and Drosophila melanogaster, as well as offering a description of high throughput approaches. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Oncogene-Induced Senescence: Methods and Protocols represents a valuable asset for a wide audience of medical oncologists and researchers in the fields of oncology, molecular and cellular biology, biochemistry, and animal development.
Senescent cells Phenotypes Cellular processes Oncology Oncoproteins
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6670-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6668-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6670-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book