About this book
This volume describes prominent methodologies developed by laboratories that have been leading the field of quantitative proteomics by mass spectrometry. The procedures for performing the experiments are described in an easy-to-understand manner with many technical details that usually are not reported in typical research articles. This second edition of Quantitative Proteomics by Mass Spectrometry provides a broad perspective of the methodologies used for quantifying proteins and post-translational modifications in different types of biomedical specimens. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and thorough, Quantitative Proteomics by Mass Spectrometry, Second Edition is a valuable resource to help researchers understand and learn about the latest tools used in the study of quantitative proteomics by mass spectrometry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3524-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3522-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3524-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site