About this book
This book explores new approaches to successful innovation - with all uncertainty. Its focal points are management of the informal and a new perspective of human work: innovation work is based on artistic, experience-based and playful action.
The book helps recognize and utilize new success potentials for innovation in enterprises. It addresses managers and experts who are interested in promoting innovation in practice. Moreover, scientists will gather new interdisciplinary insights into innovation management and work organization from this book.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-28015-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-28014-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-28015-3
- About this book