Table of contents
About this book
This book discusses the design, electrical simulation and layout of a 2nd-order ∑∆ analog-to-digital converter (ADC), using oxide thin-film transistors (TFTs) technology. The authors provide a unified view of materials science and electronics engineering, in order to guide readers from both fields through key topics. To accomplish this goal, background regarding materials, device physics, characterization techniques, circuit design and layout is given together with a detailed discussion of experimental data. The final simulation results clearly demonstrate the potential of the proposed circuit-level techniques, which enables the implementation of robust and energy efficient ADCs based on oxide TFTs, for moderate resolutions and conversion-rates.
- Combines materials science and electronics engineering in the same book, making it possible to obtain a general overview, from TFTs production and characterization to their integration in relatively complex circuits;
- Adapts an a-Si:H TFT RPI model to simulate the behavior of these devices with good fitting to experimental data;
- Describes the implementation of a 2nd-order ∑∆ ADC using oxide TFTs.
Analog to digital converters with Oxide Thin-film transistors Oxide Thin-film transistors Thin-film transistors Transparent Electronics Transparent Oxide Electronics
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-27192-7
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-27190-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-27192-7
- Series Print ISSN 2191-8112
- Series Online ISSN 2191-8120
- About this book