Table of contents
About this book
The contributions to this volume aim to stimulate discussion about the role of assessment in the learning experiences of students in music and other creative and performing arts settings. The articles offer insights on how assessment can be employed in the learning setting to enhance outcomes for students both during their studies at higher education institutions and after graduation.
An international group of leading researchers offers an exciting array of papers that focus on the practice of assessment in music, particularly in higher education settings. Contributions reflect on self-, peer- and alternative assessment practices in this environment. There is a particular emphasis on the alignment between assessment, curriculum structure and pedagogy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10274-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-10273-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-10274-0
- Series Print ISSN 1573-4528
- Series Online ISSN 2214-0069
- About this book