About this book
This book provides a practical guide to the complications encountered in tracheotomy procedures. Chapters cover the entire treatment journey, from indication and performance of all types of tracheotomies to the occlusion of the stoma. A tracheotomy can often have serious complications and the management and prevention of these complications are discussed in detail. Practical anatomy, anesthesia for airway management, and surgical and endoscopic treatment of diseases related to tracheotomies are also covered.
This book is aimed at a multidisciplinary audience and is relevant to ENT specialists, head and neck surgeons, chest surgeons, anesthesiologists, intensivists, emergency doctors, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, pediatric surgeons, pediatric intensivists, pulmonologists, speech therapists, respiratory therapists, and nurses.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-44314-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-44313-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-44314-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site