Table of contents
About this book
This second edition provides an update on technology and an accelerated tutorial to assist, students, entrepreneurs, new investigators, and established investigators who want to quickly become versed in, and immersed in, the entire process from discovery to clinical trial validation and commercial public benefit. Chapters aim to cover the full spectrum of molecular profiling from tumor staging and grading through biomarker discovery, to commercialization. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Molecular Profiling: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to be a useful guide on molecular profiling.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6990-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6989-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6990-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book