Table of contents
About this book
The second edition of this volume provides up-to-date methods on the main methodological aspects of functional MRI (fMRI), applying fMRI to the study of central nervous system, and future evolutions of fMRI techniques. fMRI: Method and Protocols, Second Edition guides the reader through chapters on basic knowledge for the understanding of the technical aspects of fMRI, overview of the main results derived from the application of fMRI to the study of healthy individuals, application of fMRI to assess the role of brain plasticity in the major neurological and psychiatric conditions, and novel approaches for the integration of fMRI data.
Concise and easy-to-use, fMRI: Method and Protocols, Second Edition aims to be useful to clinicians and researchers with a user-friendly summary of the field and necessary background ensuring further successful studies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-5611-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-5609-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-5611-1
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- About this book