Table of contents
About this book
This volume aims to present a large panel of techniques for the study of Plant Cell Division. Plant Cell Division: Methods and Protocols captures basic experimental protocols that are commonly used to study plant cell division processes, as well as more innovative procedures. Chapters are split into five parts covering several different aspect of plant cell division such as, cell cultures for cell division studies, cell cycle progression and mitosis, imaging plant cell division, cell division and morphogenesis, and cytokinesis. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Plant Cell Division: Methods and Protocols is a valuable tool for the study of plant cell division at both the cellular and molecular levels, and in the context of plant development.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3142-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3141-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3142-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book