Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides updates of this established field in both methods and applications, as well as advances in applications of the microarray method to biomarkers such as DNAs, RNAs, proteins, glycans and whole cells. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Microarray Technology: Methods and Applications aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3136-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3135-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3136-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book