Table of contents
About this book
An essential text for researchers and academics seeking the most comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of all aspects of e-learning and ICT in education, this book is a multidisciplinary forum covering technical, pedagogical, organizational, instructional and policy aspects of the topic. Representing the best peer-reviewed papers from the 8th Panhellenic Conference on ICT in Education, special emphasis is given to applied research relevant to educational practice and guided by the educational realities in schools, colleges, universities and informal learning organizations.
The volume encompasses the current trends and issues which determine and inform the integration of ICT in educational practice, including educational software, educational games, collaborative learning, virtual learning environments, social networks, learning analytics, digital museums, as well as the evolution of e-learning.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-6501-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-6500-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-6501-0
- About this book
- Industry Sectors
- Consumer Packaged Goods