Table of contents
About this book
Social media has drastically improved the way we can reach target audiences and serve our customers. Like its financial counterpart, the social media audit (SMA) can be described as a formalized review of anorganization's social media activities. However, contrary to financial audits, social media audits are not guided by government regulations or a set of professional rules and standards.
This book will address social media marketing issues using a cost benefit approach, while presenting a systematic approach to review the organization's social media activities. Using the checklists and templates provided in this book will enable readers to conduct an audit that helps identify target areas for performance improvement and recommendations for how to achieve these objectives. Social media platforms discussed include: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Twitter, Tumblr, and Xing.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3603-4
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3602-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3603-4
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- About this book