Table of contents
About this book
Endocrine Neoplasia provides a broad overview of the neoplastic conditions of extracranial endocrine glands not involved in reproduction. Benign and malignant tumors of the thyroid, parathyroid glands, adrenals, and neuroendocrine pancreas are covered. Special emphasis is on the detection, surgical treatment, targeted non-cytotoxic adjuvant therapy, surveillance, and genetics of these tumors. Standard chemotherapy and radiation treatments are discussed. This book is pertinent to practicing oncologists, surgical oncologists, endocrinologists, endocrine surgeons, otolaryngologists, and fellows and residents of these disciplines.
"Endocrine neoplasia encompasses a spectrum of benign and malignant tumors. In this text, noted experts in the field discuss the biologic characteristics and clinical management of these challenging entities. This book will be a unique resource for both physicians and scientists."
- Steven T. Rosen, M.D., Series Editor
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-0857-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-0856-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-0857-5
- Series Print ISSN 0927-3042
- Buy this book on publisher's site