Table of contents
About this book
Adjuvant treatment is administered prior to or as follow up to surgical procedures for breast cancer. Proven success in using medical therapies allowing for breast conserving procedures or reducing risk of occurrence. Although there has been much progress towards a cure, including the introduction of new targeted therapies, metastasizing cancer remains highly incurable.
"The adjuvant treatment of breast cancer has become standard of care. A spectrum of biologic and prognostic factors are considered before a therapeutic strategy is implemented. In this text leading investigators in the field discuss current management and critical investigative issues."
Steven T. Rosen, M.D.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-75115-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-75114-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-75115-3
- Series Print ISSN 0927-3042
- Buy this book on publisher's site