Table of contents
About this book
The book explores new approaches and applications of geospatial technologies to understand past, present and future impacts environmental policies and management practices have on the landscape. From forestry to water use, and from wildlife management to agricultural practices, this collection of case studies examines the application of geospatial technologies in managing natural resources, land use, and environmental systems. These case studies are current and written by leading international geospatial technology practitioners. They also incorporate the causative and resultant roles of environmental policies and management within a geospatial context.
The book is scientific and research-oriented, yet appealing to a broad audience interested in environmental applications of geospatial technologies, thus making it an important reference source for the fields of GIS, remote sensing, geography, environmental policy and environmental science.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-9525-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-9524-4
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-9525-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site