Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides an overview of recent advances in the ecology of various kinds of non-forested ecosystems (grasslands, deserts, and wetlands) on a variety of topics, including species diversity and the factors that control species diversity, impacts of disturbances (grazing, mowing, fire, flooding), establishment and reproduction ecology, and plant-plant interactions.
Previously published in Plant Ecology, Volume 201, No.2, 2009.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-2798-6
- Copyright Information Springer Netherlands 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-2797-9
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-2798-6
- About this book