Table of contents
Need for Standardization of Fluorescence-Based Measurements
Steady State Fluorometry
Time Resolved Fluorometry
Fluorescence Polarization Techniques: Applications in the Material and the Life Sciences
Fluorescent Chemical Sensors: Principles, Problems, and Need for Quality Assurance
Fluorescence Analysis of Actinides
About this book
The validation and standardization of fluorescence methods is still in its infancy as compared to other prominent analytical and bioanalytical methods. Appropriate quality assurance standards are however a prerequisite for applications in highly regulated fields such as medical diagnostics, drug development, or food analysis.
For the first time, a team of recognized international experts has documented the present status of quality assurance in fluorescence measurements, and outlines concepts for establishing standards in this field.
This first of two volumes covers basic aspects and various techniques such as steady-state and time-resolved fluorometry, polarization techniques, and fluorescent chemical sensors.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-75207-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-75206-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-75207-3
- Series Print ISSN 1617-1306
- Series Online ISSN 1865-1313
- Buy this book on publisher's site