Table of contents
About this book
This book presents innovative and high-quality research regarding advanced decision support systems (DSSs). It describes the foundations, methods, methodologies, models, tools, and techniques for designing, developing, implementing and evaluating advanced DSSs in different fields, including finance, health, emergency management, industry and pollution control. Decision support systems employ artificial intelligence methods to heuristically address problems that are cannot be solved using formal techniques. In this context, technologies such as the Semantic Web, linked data, big data, and machine learning are being applied to provide integrated support for individuals and organizations to make more rational decisions.
The book is organized into two parts. The first part covers decision support systems for industry, while the second part presents case studies related to clinical emergency management and pollution control.
IDSS Business Intelligence Semantic Web Big Data Data Mining Social Media
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-74002-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-74001-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-74002-7
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book