Table of contents
About this book
This comprehensive handbook of consent in surgical subspecialities is dedicated to the risks and complications that a child needs to be consented for in the vast majority of pediatric surgical procedures with evidence base and outcomes.
The chapters address common and rare complications encountered in pediatric subspeciality practice which clinicians need to be aware of to allow them to take fully informed consent. The contributors are renowned for their expertise in pediatric urology and provide evidence and outcome based areas for consent in the first book of the series: ‘Consent in Pediatric Urology’.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-43527-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-43526-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-43527-5
- Series Print ISSN 2509-9604
- Series Online ISSN 2509-9612
- About this book