Table of contents
About this book
This volume is a state-of-the art resource on the recent advances and clinical management of NSAIDs and aspirin. The text provides a thorough overview of NSAIDS and aspirin, reviewing such topics as pharmacology and mechanisms, clinical effects, and the safety and efficacy of these drugs. It also focuses on the effect of the drugs on the cardiovascular system and in the prevention of GI cancer. Practical recommendations for a safe prescription of NSAIDs are also included.
Written by experts in the field, NSAIDs and Aspirin: Recent Advances and Implications for Clinical Management is a comprehensive text of great value to gastroenterologists, rheumatologists, cardiologists, oncologists, orthopedists, trauma and internal medicine specialists.
COX inhibition Eicosanoid biology Pharmacodynamics Pharmacokinetics coxibs
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33889-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-33887-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-33889-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site