Table of contents
About this book
Metaheuristics exhibit desirable properties like simplicity, easy parallelizability, and ready applicability to different types of optimization problems such as real parameter optimization, combinatorial optimization, and mixed integer optimization. They are thus beginning to play a key role in different industrially important process engineering applications, among them the synthesis of heat and mass exchange equipment, synthesis of distillation columns, and static and dynamic optimization of chemical and bioreactors.
This book explains cutting-edge research techniques in related computational intelligence domains and their applications in real-world process engineering. It will be of interest to industrial practitioners and research academics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-06508-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-06507-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-06508-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site