About this book
This two-volume book provides an important overview to EU economic and policy issues related to the development of the bioeconomy. What have been the recent trends and what are the implications for future economic development and policy making? Where does EU bioeconomy policy sit within an international context and what are the financial frameworks behind them?
Volume I explores the economic theory of bioeconomy policy, as well as European integration, European agriculture, EU budget and future developments in EU agriculture policies.
EU Bioeconomy Economics and Policies Bioeconomics Circular economy Bio-based economy New political economy Economic theory of bureaucracy Brussels effect Economics of regulation EU agricultural policies Common Agricultural Policy EU rural development Paris Agreement on Climate Change Biological diversity Animal health and welfare legislation Plant protection policies EU Environmental Policies Plant health policy Climate change economics
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-28634-7
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and the Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-28633-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-28634-7
- Series Print ISSN 2524-5848
- Series Online ISSN 2524-5856
- Buy this book on publisher's site