Table of contents
About this book
In Synthetic Biology, expert researchers in the field provide the latest developments in molecular biology techniques used in Synthetic Biology. Focusing on computational tools that will aid in systematising the design and construction of parts and systems. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Synthetic Biology seeks to aid scientists in the further study of developing new biological components and systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-625-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-624-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-625-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site