Table of contents
About this book
Over the last two decades there has been a growing interest in cyclic nucleotide research in plants with an emphasis on the elucidation of the roles of cGMP and cAMP. In Cyclic Nucleotide Signaling in Plants: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many approaches to better understand the biological role of this important signaling system. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Cyclic Nucleotide Signaling in Plants: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientist in further understanding signal transduction and the molecular mechanisms underlying cellular signaling.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-441-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-440-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-441-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book