About this book
The liver is responsible for a wide range of critical functions essential to life, and is composed of several different cell types. In Liver Proteomics: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods that are used to study the live. These methods include the most up-to-date strategies being used to characterize the liver proteome at the global, cellular, subcellular, post translational and functional level.Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Liver Proteomics: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of this crucially important organ.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-959-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-958-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-959-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site