Table of contents
About this book
This volume details the experimental approaches suitable for isolating and characterizing bacteriophages to formulating bacteriophage medicinal products and clinical application. Chapters guide readers through regulatory compliance and safety aspects of bacteriophage therapy. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Bacteriophage Therapy: From Lab to Clinical Practice aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Bacteriophages fastidious bacteria anaerobic bacteria biofilm Synthetic biology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7395-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7394-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7395-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book