About this book
This second edition provides updated and new chapters on selected genetic, molecular, biochemical, and cell biological techniques. Chapter’s guide readers through methods and principles on primordial germ cells and germline stem cells, however many of these principles can be applied to different types of adult stem cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Germline Stem Cells: Second Edition aims to present the new findings and techniques that have developed since the first edition.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-4017-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-4015-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-4017-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book