Table of contents
About this book
This volume covers some of the topics that are related to the rapidly growing field of biomedical informatics. In June 11–12, 2010 a workshop entitled ‘Optimization and Data Analysis in Biomedical Informatics’ was organized at The Fields Institute. Following this event, invited contributions were gathered based on the talks presented at the workshop, and additional invited chapters were solicited from leading experts. In this publication, the authors share their expertise in the form of state-of-the-art research and review chapters, bringing together researchers from different disciplines and emphasizing the value of mathematical methods in the areas of clinical sciences.
This work is targeted to applied mathematicians, computer scientists, industrial engineers, and clinical scientists who are interested in exploring emerging and fascinating interdisciplinary topics of research. It is designed to further stimulate and enhance fruitful collaborations between scientists from different disciplines.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4133-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4132-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4133-5
- Series Print ISSN 1069-5265
- Series Online ISSN 2194-1564
- About this book