About this book
Focusing on clinical practice, this book explores the less common diseases affecting the airways, systematic disorders with lung involvement, interstitial lung diseases and many other orphan conditions of the lungs. It helps the reader to diagnose and manage these rare orphan diseases. Orphan Lung Diseases: A Clinical Guide to Rare Lung Disease is a practical, informative book written by a team of international authors with much experience in rare pulmonary diseases.
Orphan Lung Diseases: A Clinical Guide to Rare Lung Disease provides synthesized and easily accessible information about the main orphan lung diseases, to aid clinicians in charge of patients with rare disease, or who consider the diagnosis of a rare disease in their patient.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2401-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2400-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2401-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site