Table of contents
About this book
This book describes the most important techniques used for studying cfDNA in the different samples; serum, plasma, urine. Chapters detail methods on liquid biopsy for cancer disease, methods in cancer, epigenetic modifications, fetal and pediatric diseases, physical activity, and urinary cell free DNA. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cell-free DNA as Diagnostic Markers: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
cancer Urinary cell free DNA Bioinformatics DNA integrity Mutations analyses
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8973-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8972-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8973-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site