Development Genes and Evolution
Development Genes and Evolution publishes high-quality reports on all aspects of development biology and evolutionary biology. The journal reports on experimental and bioinformatics work at the systemic, cellular and molecular levels in the field of animal and plant systems, covering key aspects of the following topics:
- Embryological and genetic analysis of model and non-model organisms
- Genes and pattern formation in invertebrates, vertebrates and plants
- Axial patterning, embryonic induction and fate maps
- Cellular mechanisms of morphogenesis and organogenesis
- Stem cells and regeneration
- Functional genomics of developmental processes
- Developmental diversity and evolution
- Evolution of developmentally relevant genes
- Phylogeny of animals and plants
All journal formats are accepted for submission; only accepted papers will need to be re-formatted according to the DGE’s style.
Details concerning the submission and publication procedures:
- No page charges
- Free color figures in print and online!
- Optional Open Access Publication Fee (APC) – USD 3000,- / Euro 2200,-
A short outline on the journal's history:
Founded 1894 as Archiv für Entwicklungsmechanik der Organismen by Wilhelm Roux, who edited the journal from 1894 to 1923.
Continued from 1925 as Wilhelm Roux’ Archiv für Entwicklungsmechanik der Organismen; edited by Benno Romeis (1925-1967), Hans Spemann (1925-1941), Walther Vogt (1915-1941), Otto Mangold (1942-1944), Alfred Kūhn (1947-1967), Gerhard Krause (1968-1975).
Continued from 1975 as Wilhelm Roux’ Archives of Developmental Biology; edited by Gerhard Krause (1975-1979), Rudolf Weber (1975-1985).
Continued from 1985 as Roux’ Archives of Developmental Biology; edited by Rudolf Weber (1986-1988), Klaus Sander (1988-1996).
Continued from 1996 as Development Genes and Evolution, edited by Diethard Tautz (1996-2004), Volker Hartenstein (2004-2015), Angelika Stollewerk (2016-).
Early segmentation in the mite Archegozetes longisetosus reveals conserved and derived aspects of chelicerate development
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|Roux's archives of developmental biology||0930-035x||1432-041X|
|Wilhelm Roux's archives of developmental biology||0340-0794||1432-041X|
|Wilhelm Roux' Archiv für Entwicklungsmechanik der Organismen||0043-5546||1432-041X|
|Archiv für mikroskopische Anatomie und Entwicklungsmechanik||0365-4125||1432-041X|
|Archiv für Mikroskopische Anatomie||0176-7364||n/a|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.