Journal of Bio- and Tribo-Corrosion
Journal of Bio- and Tribo-Corrosion publishes papers in all aspects of tribo-corrosion, ranging from biological environments to green energy technologies to bio-degradable metals and polymer composites. Rigorously reviewed research papers and reviews in the journal cover a broad range of subjects such as corrosion, tribo-corrosion of coatings and thin films, sliding-corrosion, fretting-corrosion, microabrasion-corrosion, tribo-corrosion models, bio-tribo-corrosion, surface engineering and materials, nano-corrosion, and surface modifications (nanotube and texturing) to improve tribocorrosion resistance by keeping biocompactability and cell viability.
Specific topics include:
- Sliding wear, abrasion (including micro-abrasion), erosion, fretting, and fatigue interactions with corrosion
- Models and mechanistic maps
- Biological processes such as hip and knee joint wear, wear of dental materials, and wear of artificial heart vales
- Renewable technologies, such as wave, wind (including offshore), and tidal power
- Conventional energy, including nuclear, oil and gas, and combined cycle coal conversion
- Lubricants and tribo-corrosion interactions with lubrication, including bio-oils
- Case studies and rapid communications on hot topics
Journal of Bio- and Tribo-Corrosion employs a single blind peer review process.
Corrosion Behavior Evaluation in Simulated Body Fluid of a Modified Ti–6Al–4V Alloy by DC Glow Plasma Nitriding
A Promising Water-Soluble Synthetic Polymer of High Efficiency and Low Cost as Inhibitor for Inhibition of Metals Corrosion: Inhibition of Magnesium Corrosion by Poly (Ethylene Glycol) in Acidic Media
- Journal Title
- Journal of Bio- and Tribo-Corrosion
- Volume 1 / 2015 - Volume 5 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.