Journal of Bio- and Tribo-Corrosion
Journal of Bio- and Tribo-Corrosion publishes papers in all aspects of tribo-corrosion, ranging from biological environments to green energy technologies to bio-degradable metals and polymer composites. Rigorously reviewed research papers and reviews in the journal cover a broad range of subjects such as corrosion, tribo-corrosion of coatings and thin films, sliding-corrosion, fretting-corrosion, microabrasion-corrosion, tribo-corrosion models, bio-tribo-corrosion, surface engineering and materials, nano-corrosion, and surface modifications (nanotube and texturing) to improve tribocorrosion resistance by keeping biocompactability and cell viability.
Specific topics include:
- Sliding wear, abrasion (including micro-abrasion), erosion, fretting, and fatigue interactions with corrosion
- Models and mechanistic maps
- Biological processes such as hip and knee joint wear, wear of dental materials, and wear of artificial heart vales
- Renewable technologies, such as wave, wind (including offshore), and tidal power
- Conventional energy, including nuclear, oil and gas, and combined cycle coal conversion
- Lubricants and tribo-corrosion interactions with lubrication, including bio-oils
- Case studies and rapid communications on hot topics
Journal of Bio- and Tribo-Corrosion employs a single blind peer review process.
In Vitro Microstructure, Mechanical Properties and Corrosion Behaviour of Low, Medium and High Carbon Steel Under Different Heat Treatments
Surface Modification Methods for Titanium and Its Alloys and Their Corrosion Behavior in Biological Environment: A Review
Effect of Corrosion on Crude Oil and Natural Gas Pipeline with Emphasis on Prevention by Ecofriendly Corrosion Inhibitors: A Comprehensive Review
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.