Automatic Documentation and Mathematical Linguistics
This journal is a publication of VINITI, the All-Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information, which is known throughout the world as a supplier of a wide variety of informational services. It covers all aspects of the automation of information processes and systems, and algorithms and methods for automatic language analysis. The emphasis is on the practical applications of new technologies and techniques for information analysis and processing.
. Some subjects covered are:
- John Stewart Mill method of concepts generation
- The National corpus of the Russian language
- The Ontology of several scientific subjects
- Software for Internet searching machines.
In addition, the journal features papers that cover methods and algorithms for institutes, industrial information systems, information flow, library user needs and comparison of Russian and foreign methods.
D. V. Vinogradov (May 2018)
E. M. Beniaminov (May 2018)
Text Processing Automation
M. P. Kogalovskii (May 2018)
- Journal Title
- Automatic Documentation and Mathematical Linguistics
- Volume 41 / 2007 - Volume 52 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Pleiades Publishing
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.