Brain Imaging and Behavior
Brain Imaging and Behavior is indexed in PubMed and ISI!
Brain Imaging and Behavior is a bi-monthly, peer-reviewed journal, that publishes clinically relevant research using neuroimaging approaches to enhance our understanding of disorders of higher brain function. The journal is targeted at clinicians and researchers in fields concerned with human brain-behavior relationships, such as neuropsychology, psychiatry, neurology, neurosurgery, rehabilitation, and cognitive neuroscience.
Highlights of Brain Imaging and Behavior include the following:
- Includes full-color images
- Brings a clinical perspective and behavioral focus to the study of cognitive processes and brain mapping
- Encompasses original research, review articles, short communications, news sections, and letters to the editor
- Distinguished editorial board of experts across disciplines
- THE forum for discussion of discoveries, advances, and controversies in the interface of functional brain imaging and human behavior
Abnormalities in thalamo-cortical connections in patients with first-episode schizophrenia: a two-tensor tractography study
Functional connectivity change between posterior cingulate cortex and ventral attention network relates to the impairment of orientation for time in Alzheimer’s disease patients
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.