Brain Imaging and Behavior
Brain Imaging and Behavior is indexed in PubMed and ISI!
Brain Imaging and Behavior is a bi-monthly, peer-reviewed journal, that publishes clinically relevant research using neuroimaging approaches to enhance our understanding of disorders of higher brain function. The journal is targeted at clinicians and researchers in fields concerned with human brain-behavior relationships, such as neuropsychology, psychiatry, neurology, neurosurgery, rehabilitation, and cognitive neuroscience.
Highlights of Brain Imaging and Behavior include the following:
- Includes full-color images
- Brings a clinical perspective and behavioral focus to the study of cognitive processes and brain mapping
- Encompasses original research, review articles, short communications, news sections, and letters to the editor
- Distinguished editorial board of experts across disciplines
- THE forum for discussion of discoveries, advances, and controversies in the interface of functional brain imaging and human behavior
Dopamine receptor density and white mater integrity: 18F-fallypride positron emission tomography and diffusion tensor imaging study in healthy and schizophrenia subjects
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.