Brain Imaging and Behavior
Please note, we are currently updating the 2018 Journal Metrics.Brain Imaging and Behavior is indexed in PubMed and ISI!
Brain Imaging and Behavior is a bi-monthly, peer-reviewed journal, that publishes innovative, clinically relevant research using neuroimaging approaches to enhance knowledge regarding mechanisms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disorders of higher brain function including cognition, affect, and motivation. The research published in this journal is expected to be of broad interest to researchers and clinicians in fields addressing brain-behavior relationships (e.g., neuropsychology, psychiatry, neurology, neurosurgery, radiology, rehabilitation, and cognitive neuroscience).
Highlights of Brain Imaging and Behavior include the following:
- Includes full-color images
- Brings a clinical perspective and behavioral focus to the study of cognitive processes and brain mapping
- Encompasses original research, review articles, short communications, news sections, and letters to the editor
- Distinguished editorial board of experts across disciplines
- THE forum for discussion of discoveries, advances, and controversies in the interface of functional brain imaging and human behavior
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.