Parameters Offline Identification of Induction Motor in High-Power Converter System
Currently the induction motor control system uses vector control widely. If the motor parameters adopted in vector control algorithm do not match with the actual motor parameters, there will be a significant impact on the control performance. Therefore, it is necessary to identify parameters before running an induction motor whose parameters are unknown and provide precise initial value for the online identification. This paper investigates a method with DC experiment, single phase AC short-circuit experiment and no-load experiment to identify the parameters of an induction motor. And the compensation of the output voltage which results from dead time, turn-on and turn-off delay and drop voltage of IGBTs and Diodes is studied in this paper. Identified results in both simulations and experiments are given to validate the method.
KeywordsParameters identification Induction motor Matlab/Simulink
This work was supported by National Key R&D plan under Grant 2016YFB1200502-4 and 2017YFB1200802, Beijing Science and School level project 2016RC038.
- 1.Han L (2004) Detection and identification of motor parameters. Zhejiang University (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Yanhui H, Yue W, Zhaoan W (2011) Improved algorithm for off-linee identification of induction motor parameters. Trans Electrotech Soc (06):73–80 (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Tang Y (1981) Electromechanics-Mechanical and electrical energy conversion. Mechanical Industry Press (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Duan L (2012) Research on motor parameters identification for asynchronous motor vector control inverter. Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 77 (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu H (2008) Research on off-line parameters tuning and parameters identification of induction motors. Beijing Jiaotong University, 90 (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Yin W, Ma Y (2013) Research on three-phase PV grid-connected inverter based on LCL filter Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA), 2013 8th IEEE Conference on. IEEE, 2013: 1279–1283Google Scholar