Research on Electromagnetic Environment Safety of High-Speed Railway Catenary
The simulation of electromagnetic fields distribution around high-speed railway catenary on the platform by the finite element method. The research is based on simulation models as classification material properties of human body parts, and presents subdivision mesh sub-model method to calculate and simulate the frequency electromagnetic fields around the human, and giving a comprehensive evaluation on the safety of electromagnetic environment around high-speed railway according to national standard limit.
KeywordsFinite element High-speed railway catenary Subdivision mesh sub-model method Frequency electromagnetic fields
This work is partially supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Jiangxi Science and Technology Support Project (20142BBE50001), Jiangxi Provincial Natural Science Foundation Project (20152ACB20017, 2015BAB216020) and Jiangxi Provincial Science and Technology Project of Education Department (GJJ160525).
- 1.Shizheng T (2012) Relying on regional advantages and railway advantages to speed up the development of railway logistics enterprises practice and thinking. Railway Econ Res 02:16–18 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Mengqiao C, Xufeng Z, Yuhong N (2016) Comparative advantages and tasks of railways in comprehensive transportation system. Integr Transp 07:5–11 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Lili S (2013) Heilongjiang Province Qiqihar City Railway Bureau Railway fan-shaped garage and automatic turntable. Heilongjiang Shi Zhi 21:321 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Feng Z, Guanghui L, Jiaquan Y, Hui D (2015) Test analysis and modeling of power frequency magnetic-field environment in carbodies of electrified trains. J Southwest Jiaotong Univ 03:400–404 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Xiquan C, Hailin H, Jie S (2012) Numerical simulation of electromagnetic radiation field strength in traction power network of rail transit. Sci Technol Eng 29:7659–7663 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Yongjiang L (2012) Mirror method to calculate the electric field strength of catenary. Technol Inf 07:120–121 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Yang G (2015) The research on high voltage transmission line electromagnetic environment and the biological effects of human. N China Electr Power Univ (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhen WANG, Tiantang YU (2016) Adaptive multi-scale extended finite element method for modeling three-dimensional crack problems. Eng Mech 01:32–38 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Jianfeng H, Zhicheng G, Yingyan L (2006) Values and rationales of limits of power frequency electric and magnetic fields in various countries. High Voltage Technol 04:51–54, 64 (in Chinese)Google Scholar