Numerical Modelling of a Floating Robot
The paper presents a spatial model of a floating robot at operation in maritime conditions. Influence of water surface, viscoelasticity of the arm and a specific arm suspending system has been regarded. Dry friction at the load-deck contact phase has been taken into account as well.
KeywordsRigid Link Robot Base Wave Water Surface Classical Finite Element Maritime Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Craig J.J., 1988: “Introduction to Roborics”, Addison Werely Publishing Company, MassachusettsGoogle Scholar
- Du H., Hitchings D., Davies G.A.O., 1992: “A Finite Element Structural Model of a Beam with an Arbitrary Moving Base; Part 1: Formulations, Part II: Numerical Examples and Solutions”, Finite Element in Analysis and Design, 12, pp. 117–150Google Scholar
- Kane T.R., Ryan R.R., Banerjee A.K., 1987: “Dynamics of a Beam Attached to a Moving Base”, J. Guidance, Control Dynamics, 10(2), pp. 139–151Google Scholar
- Wittenburg J.,1977: “Dynamic of System of Rigid Bodies”, B.G. Teubner St uttgardGoogle Scholar
- Wojciech S., 1990: “Dynamic Analysis of Manipulators with Flexible Links”, Archive of Mechanical Engineering, XXXVII (1), pp. 169–188Google Scholar