Study on the Specific Characteristics of Various Actuators
The motive of the work for author was to search for the suitable actuators of the micromechanisms. Many kinds of actuators are known and the characteristics of each actuator had been discussed separately. However, their comparisons between deferent kind actuators have never been discussed. In this paper, for discussing the characteristics of any actuators on the same base the author offered three items. They are ‘the equivalent pressure’ for comparing amount of output forces, ‘the acceleration factor’ for comparing acceleration ability and ‘the common diagrams of the two types of actuators’ for comparing response characteristics.
KeywordsAcceleration Factor Output Force Output Displacement Ultrasonic Motor Electrostatic Actuator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hayashi,T. (1993). Special Feature of Micromechanism, Proceedings of 1st IFIoMM International Micromechanism Symposium Tokyo, p. 21.Google Scholar
- 2.Catalogs of some companies.Google Scholar
- 3.Chronological Scientific Table(1993), ed. National Astronomical Observatory, Maruzen. Co.Google Scholar
- 4.Hayashi,T., Yoshida,K., Terashima,Y., Ono,Y. (1993), High-Absorptive Electrolytic Polymer-Gel Actuator, Proceedings, IFToMM International Micromechanism Symposium.Google Scholar
- 5.Ishijima,A., Harada,Y., Yanagida,T. (1990) Measured the motion of biological molecular engine, Keisoku and Control, vol. 29, No. 12.Google Scholar