Structure Synthesis of Parallel Manipulators
Part of the International Centre for Mechanical Sciences book series (CISM, volume 422)
The structural synthesis of parallel manipulators according to their special areas is considered.
KeywordsParallel Manipulator Parallel Mechanism Special Configuration Output Link Kinematic Pair
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hunt, K. (1983). Structural kinematics of in-parallel-actuated robot arms. In Journal of Mechanisms, Transmissions, and Automation in Design, 705–712.Google Scholar
- Sugimoto, K. (1990). Existence criteria for overconstrained mechanisms design. In Journal of Mechanisms, Transmissions, and Automation in Design, 295–298.Google Scholar
- Mohamed, M., and Duffy, J. (1985). A direct determination of the instantaneous kinematics of fully parallel robot manipulators. In Journal of Mechanisms, Transmissions, and Automation in Design, 226–229.Google Scholar
- Glazunov, V., Koliskor, A., Kraynev, A., and Model, B. (1990). Classification principles and analysis methods for parallel-structure spatial mechanisms. In Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, 30–37.Google Scholar
- Glazunov, V., Koliskor, A., and Kraynev, A. (1991). Spatial Parallel Structure Mechanisms. Moscow: Nauka.Google Scholar
- Koliskor, A. (1982). Development and investigation of the industrial robots on the basis of 1-coordinates. In Journal Machines and Instruments, 21–24.Google Scholar
- Kraynev, A., and Glazunov, V. (1991). Design and analysis of spatial mechanisms with parallel structure. In Proceedings of the Eighth World Congress on the Theory of Machines and Mechanisms, 105–108.Google Scholar
- Glazunov, V., and Rashoyan, G. (1990). The directions of motions of 1-coordinate manipulators from special configurations. In Journal of Machinery, 9–12.Google Scholar
- Glazunov, V., Kraynev, A., Rashoyan, G., and Trifonova, A. (1999). Singular zones of parallel structure mechanisms. In Proceedings of the Tenth World Congress on the Theory of Machines and Mechanisms, 2710–2715.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Wien 2000