Progress Report of Efforts Towards a Research and Education Agenda for Services Science in the EU and Greece
SSME is necessary to understand and predict trends in the emerging world service economy. Progress in determining an appropriate research agenda in Europe is reported. A new way for combining training and research is proposed. Ongoing, planned and proposed R&D activities at the University of Crete in Greece are reported.
KeywordsCustomer Relationship Management Summer School Education Agenda Public Research Center Graduate Degree Program
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Institute for eCommerce, Carnegie-Mellon University. http://euro.ecom.cmu.edu/indexoldsite.shtml/.
- Center for e-Business Technology (CEBT). http://www.cebt.re.kr/.
- Fisher Center for Information Technology and Marketplace Transformation (CITM), U. of California, Berkeley. http://groups.haas.berkeley.edu/citm/citmhome.htm/.
- News release - MBA Services Science Concentration, NC State College of Management. http://www. mgt.ncsu.edu/news/2006/mba_ssme.php/.
- ONCE-CS Portal: SOS Homepage. http://complexsystems.lri.fr/Portal/tikiindex. php?page=SOS+Homepage/.
- Beyond-the-Horizon. http://www.beyond-the-horizon.net/.
- NESSI - Networked European & Services Initiative. http://www.nessi-europe.com/.
- ERCIM - The European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics. http://www.ercim.org/.