Computing Inspiration: i.plot
In this paper we treat the theme of "the future of narrative." In examining how a computer can inspire with humor and wisdom, we studied the hidden relationships and contextual emergence of language. Pursuing a vision of the future where people will have conversations with robots, we not only display the results visually, but also have a robot agent convey inspiration and emotional content to users.
KeywordsEmotional Content Robot Agent Hide Relationship Interactive Narrativity Emergent Context
- 1.Janet H. Murray, "Hamlet on the Holodeck".Google Scholar
- 2.Bela Balazs, "Film theory".Google Scholar
- 3.Joe Bates, et al. "Oz Project".Google Scholar
- 4.WordNet (Princeton University, http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/∼wn/)Google Scholar
- 5.Edinburgh Associative Thesaurus (Kiss, et al.; http://www.eat.rl.ac.uk/)Google Scholar