About these proceedings
International Federation for Information Processing
The IFIP series publishes state-of-the-art results in the sciences and technologies of information and communication. The scope of the series includes: foundations of computer science; software theory and practice; education; computer applications in technology; communication systems; systems modeling and optimization; information systems; computers and society; computer systems technology; security and protection in information processing systems; artificial intelligence; and human-computer interaction. Proceedings and post-proceedings of refereed international conferences in computer science and interdisciplinary fields are featured. These results often precede journal publication and represent the most current research. The principal aim of the IFIP series is to encourage education and the dissemination and exchange of information about all aspects of computing.
For more information about the 300 other books in the IFIP series, please visit www.springer.com.
For more information about IFIP, please visit www.ifip.org.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-09701-5
- Copyright Information IFIP International Federation for Information Processing 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-09700-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-09701-5
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4238
- Series Online ISSN 1868-422X
- Buy this book on publisher's site