Table of contents
Supply Chain Operations
Electronic Commerce and Markets
From Research to Practice
About this book
Several chapters are written by practitioners at leading corporations.
It contains a variety of perspectives from researchers and pracitioners in disciplines beyond pure operations management or operations research.
This volume is suitable for researchers in supply chain management, e-business, and applied operations research as well as graduate students in these and other related disciplines. It would also be of interest to industry practitioners in supply chain management and e-business with interests in operations managements and operations research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b101431
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-23391-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-23392-5
- Series Print ISSN 1384-6485
- About this book