About this book
The composition of the most remote objects brought into view by the Hubble telescope can no longer be reconciled with the nucleogenesis of standard cosmology and the alternative explanation, in terms of the Λ-Cold-Dark-Matter model, has no recognizable chemical basis. A more rational scheme, based on the chemistry and periodicity of atomic matter, opens up an exciting new interpretation of the cosmos in terms of projective geometry and general relativity.
The target readership includes scientists, as well as non-scientists – everybody with a scientific or philosophical interest in cosmology and, especially those cosmologists and mathematicians with the ability to recast the crude ideas presented here into appropriate mathematical models.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-3828-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-3827-2
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-3828-9
- About this book