Table of contents
About this book
The new series A-Z Notes in Radiological Practice and Reporting provides practical guides for residents and general radiologists, organized alphabetically, primarily according to disease or condition, permitting easy and fast consultation.
All booklets are designed so as to cover a large spectrum of topics referring to different anatomical regions of interests.
The present booklet offers a reliable guide to assist in the performance and reporting of multidetector-row computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging in patients with diseases of the liver, bile ducts and pancreas. Entries typically include a short description of the pathological and clinical characteristics, guidance on selecting the most appropriate imaging technique, a schematic review of potential diagnostic clues, and useful tips and tricks. A number of helpful illustrations are also included.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-5720-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Italia 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-5719-7
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-5720-3
- Series Print ISSN 2284-2616
- Series Online ISSN 2284-3884
- About this book